June 11, 2012

51/365


I have no idea what are those things for. I don't even know what they exactly are. The only thing I know is they prick me with their no functional and weird shapes. When I noticed it, I shot at them like I had no more time for it, like it was an ephemeral event. But I can look at them very often, placed about two squares from my apartment, tormenting me with their mystery.

-

No tengo ni idea de para qué son esas cosas. Ni siquiera sé exactamente qué son. Lo único que sé es que me punzan con sus formas extrañas y no funcionales. Cuando me di cuenta, les disparé como si no tuviese más tiempo para hacerlo, como si fuese un evento efímero. Pero puedo verlas a menudo, ubicadas a dos manzanas de mi apartamento, atormentándome con su misterio.

No comments:

Post a Comment