May 3, 2012

12/365


Another view from my room, this time the most contemplated view. I liked the grey and slightly rainy day, so I took several photographs around, and this one shocked me when, later in the computer, I noticed the huge hole in the sky with no clouds, and the blurry sensation that floats on the picture. I also loved the color on this photograph, with any saturation, as grey as the day.

-

Otra vista desde mi habitación, esta vez la vista más contemplada. Me gustó el día gris y un poco lluvioso, así que hice varias fotos, y ésta me impactó cuando, después en el ordenador, me di cuenta del gran agujero en el cielo, sin nubes, y la sensación borrosa que flota en la  imagen. También me encantó el color de la fotografía, sin ninguna saturación, tan gris como el día.

No comments:

Post a Comment