May 6, 2012

15/365


Sometimes is nice to find defined structures or geometric lines in natural elements. Maybe it's the eye who is searching for it, or maybe it's just a question of luck. I don't remember what I thought when I took this photograph, but now I can't keep my eyes off the sky-blue diagonal crossing it, and makes me wonder how a picture so anodyne, with nothing happening on it, can cause me this attraction. Maybe it's the color of the sky? Or it may be the casual elements, like the inclined lamp or the almost white branches, that (un)balances the picture?

-

A veces es agradable encontrar estructuras definidas o líneas geométricas en elementos naturales. Quizá es el ojo quien está buscándolas, o quizá es sólo cuestión de suerte. No recuerdo qué pensé cuando hice esta foto, pero ahora no puedo quitar los ojos de la diagonal azul cielo que la cruza, y me hace preguntarme cómo una foto tan anodina, en la que nada está ocurriendo, puede causarme esta atracción. ¿Quizá es el color del cielo? ¿O puede que sean los elementos casuales, como la farola inclinada o las ramas casi blancas, que (des)equilibran la imagen?

No comments:

Post a Comment