May 19, 2012

28/365



The professor offices building always called my atention. The long and bright corridor, with several identic doors in a wall and a continuous window on the other wall, always makes me take my camera up and try to get it, often unsuccessfully. But the last time I got a different view that I use to get, leaving the camera on the floor, and obtaining an asymmetrical and more interesting picture.

-

El edificio de despachos de profesores siempre ha llamado mi atención. El pasillo largo y luminoso, con numerosas e idénticas puertas en un lado y una ventana continua en el otro, siempre hace que saque la cámara e intente conseguir esa vista, a menudo de forma poco afortunada. Pero la última vez conseguí una vista diferente de las que suelo hacer, dejando la cámara en el suelo, y obteniendo una imagen asimétrica y más interesante.

No comments:

Post a Comment