May 7, 2012

16/365


I had this picture for a week and I hadn't decided to put it here yet, but now it's the time. Slightly inclined, and out of focus at the first term, this is the only photo I took in this angle. I put the camera on the ground, shot, and continued walking. It was surprisely good exposed, and the result was very interesting. However, I wish I had spent more time there.

-

Tenía esta imagen una semana y todavía no había decidido subirla, pero es la hora. Ligeramente inclinada, y fuera de foco en un primer término, es la única foto que tomé desde este ángulo. Puse la cámara en el suelo, disparé, y seguí andando. Salió sorprendentemente bien expuesta, y el resultado fue realmente interesante. Sin embargo, ojalá hubiese invertido más tiempo allí.

No comments:

Post a Comment