May 25, 2012

34/365


I love taking photographs to abstract architechture scenes. Usually I discover myself watching at pictures with no more interest than a few geometrical shapes, with no colour and no traces of life. I think it's only composition, balance, light and shadows. I couldn't say what I find so attractive on this picture... it may be the loss of human scale, the unusual of the forms and the contrasty geometry.

-

Me encanta hacer fotos a escenas abstractas de arquitectura. Habitualmente me sorprendo mirando imágenes que no tienen más interés que un puñado de formas geométricas, sin color ni huellas de vida. Creo que es sólo composición, equilibrio, luz y sombras. No podría decir qué encuentro tan atractivo en esta imagen... puede que sea la pérdida de la escala humana, lo inusual de las formas y la geometría tan contrastada.

No comments:

Post a Comment